Internal Robots was live tweeting as the Microsoft Press Conference rolled along. Individual stories and trailers will be coming, but for now here’s a summary of events pulled from the twitter feed.
- Starting off Microsoft Press Conference with a trailer for Konami’s open-world stealth game “Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain” [Trailer]
- New Xbox 360 model. “Smaller, sleeker, quieter than ever.” Available from today.
- Two free games a month for Xbox Live Gold subscribers. First two free games are Assassin’s Creed 2 and Halo 3.
- World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition – free-to-play for Gold subscribers. [Trailer]
- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood [Trailer]
- Dark Souls II [Trailer]
Everything from here on is for Xbox One.
- Ryse: Son of Rome [Trailer]
- Killer Instinct [Trailer]
- Sunset Overdrive – dynamic, open-world shooter from Insomniac. [Trailer]
- Forza Motorsport 5 – There’s a car on stage. Why is there a car on stage? Driveatar. [Trailer]
- Minecraft: Xbox One Edition – Bigger worlds. That is all. [Trailer]
- Quantum Break [Trailer]
- D4 – Swery episodic murder mystery. [Trailer]
- Project Spark – Smartglass/Kinect controlled world/game builder. [Trailer]
- Start singleplayer, find multiplayer, view comparative stats with friends, live updating timeline on Smartglass.
- Twitch livestreaming partnership.
- Moving from Microsoft points to real money.
- Crimson Dragon (sans sound)
- Dead Rising 3 [Trailer]
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [Trailer]
- Battlefield 4 [Trailer]
- Below – rougelike from the creators of SuperBrothers. [Trailer]
- Something from Black Tusk Studios. [Trailer]
- Halo 5 – 60fps sand and cloaks. [Trailer]
- Xbox One coming in November. $499 US, €499 Europe, £429 UK.
- Titanfall – exclusive to Xbox One [Trailer]
One thought on “E3 2013: Microsoft Press Conference Summary”